Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Drawing Buildings

I have been doing a fair amount of architectural drawing projects recently and details of this can seen over at my sister site ANALOGUEVISION.COM

Most excitingly, I was asked to submit a piece for Article 25's charity auction as part of their 10X10 Drawing The City exhibition. Details of how to attend, bid on the pieces or simply visit the exhibition, can also be found [HERE].

In addition to this, I have completed a series of illustrations for an architect's compendium of works, produced a narrative series in my capacity as illustration correspondent for T-R-E-M-O-R-S architectural magazine and also had some work featured in a comics anthology. 

As always, I would love to hear your thoughts on these pieces and please share with people you feel might be interested in my architectural drawing services or merely would enjoy the artwork.

Many thanks, O.D Pomery.