Saturday, 15 March 2014

Between the Billboards pt.VI 'The Rise'

It's here; the final installment of my six part comic series Between the Billboards is now out.
Part I came out in 2011 and was my first foray into the world of comics, since then I feel I've learnt a huge amount and encountered a whole stack of lovely people who have inspired and encouraged me to keep on doing what I love doing. I have many exciting comic plans for the future, but Billboards has been a constant and very much feels like the end of that chapter.

Thanks to all who have bought it over the years, I've been overwhelmed by how many of you seem to enjoy the series. I would offer more personalised thanks, but I will surely miss people out, so before I get in any way sentimental, here it is, part VI 'The Rise'. 

As always, you can get it at GOSH! Comics and of course from me directly.