Monday, 20 October 2014

The Lakes International Comic Art Festival & Process Podcast.


I attended The Lakes International Comic Art Festival in Kendal at the weekend and it was superb. Excellently organised, well attended and populated by many of the finest comic creators working today. 

Great to speak to so many new people as well as good friends from the scene. If you would like to know more about my approach to comics, architecture, process, influences and more, you can listen to a chat I had with Steve Walsh on the third episode of his excellent new podcast, Process. The show can be found [HERE]

Thanks again to all who continue to support and enjoy my work and I shall hopefully have some new projects for you soon. In the meantime, here is a previously unreleased, one page archi-comic I drew called: We Don't know What It Was, But We Missed It When It Was Gone.